Caring for knitwear
Luxury items including knitwear take a little extra love to maintain visual appeal and longevity. Taking care for your new knitwear means it will stay fine for a long time.
- Washing your knit less is the best option. It can be refreshed using a natural wool spray or airing outside.
- Natural wool will pill overtime as it´s not treated with synthetic coating. This natural process occurs as the shorter loose fibers come to surface with a friction.
- Contrary to what many believe, the more luxurious the fiber, the more likely the knit is prone to pilling.
- If washing is necessary, we recommend hand wash in lukewarm water (max. 30°C) using a liquid wool detergent. Squeeze out excess water gently after rinsing. Wrap the garment in a towel before laying flat to dry. Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Never hang knitwear. Always store your garment folded.
- Remove lint regularly to keep your knit looking as new.